Another tribute for my airsoft arsenal. Full-auto Glock pistols with dual wield mode.
A humble recreation of my two CM.030 AEPs in Brutal Doom.
They are less accurate than vanilla pistols, but they are stronger and also have full-auto firing mode. Dual wield option is also available - trough console, just like the pistol itself.
It won't spawn anywhere, unless you also load Glock_Replacer.pk3. You can add/summon by the "summon Glock" or "give Glock" console command. For dual wield you have to type "give dualglocks" and then hit the dual wield key (X by default).
No further modern firearms are planned at the moment.
- New .pk3 structure
- Fixed some bugs
- Replacer/spawner addon - with meatshield implementation and warm up animation
- Fire mode switch applied to sprites
- Disabled auto reload for Tactical Mode
- Disabled muzzle climb for Normal Mode(s)
- Added 17+1/34+2 reload system
- Minor fixes
- Adjusted the warm up animation