This Aliens vs. Predator (2010) modification replaces the basic Predator Dark Skin. Guide and method to mod the game originally posted @ AvPGalaxy.net Custom skin selection images have been included this time.
Tutorial: How to Mod AvP
You may not edit, use or modify this modification without consent.
Custom skin selection images have been included.
1. Copy NarinFINAL.en to your AvP Steam or custom created folder (for eg: \Characters).
2. Open the .lst file placed on the AvP folder where you want to apply it with the notepad. If you want to apply your modification to both SP and MP at the same time, then edit Common.list (placed in the \Misc folder).
3. Add a line at the bottom with the path of your new .en file. (E.g.: Character\XXX.en, envs\Jungle\XXX.en, C:\Program Files\AvPMods\XXX.en...) and save it.
4. Copy MenuImagesNarin.en to "\Steam\steamapps\common\aliens vs predator\Misc".
5. Open common.lst placed in \Misc with the notepad.
6. Add a the following line at the bottom: misc\MenuImagesNarin.en
7. Save the file and close the notepad.
8. Run the game and enjoy your modification.
extension .en of the modded file means the game has to be on English
or the modification won't work. If you want to use this mod in your
desired language, this extension should be changed to the one from
your region. For eg: Spanish = .sp, French = .fr, Italian = .it,
German = .ge
Author: ikarop, Axperlazy.
Aliens, Predator, Aliens Versus Predator, AvP and their associated
logos are trademarks of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All
other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective