RotWK 2.02 needs BfME 2 and patched to version 1.06 installed. Use the BfME 2 Patch 1.09 Switcher to change to version 1.06. (or it will make ROTWK 2.02 crash)
- Install The Rise of the Witch-King. The ORIGINAL UNMODIFIED version. (Look at the end of the article for more info)
- Install all three patches, in the order below
• 1. Download the Rise of the Witch-king v2.01 Patch in your language: HERE
• 2. Download the Rise of the Witch-King Patch 2.02 v8.0.0: HERE
• 3. Download the Rise of the Witch-King Patch 2.02 v8.3.0: HERE
Patch 2.02 includes no-cd fix and widescreen fix.
- To set up your screen resolution click Start and type:
This will open the folder location C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming in the Windows Explorer app. Search for the My The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king Files folder there (or create a new folder). Download Options.ini and put it in the folder. [image] Open the Options.ini file and edit Resolution = 1920 1080 to your screen resolution and save.
- Run the game using the RotWk shortcut
For more information about the installation of BFME 2 and ROTWK visit Revora forums
For more help on ROTWK 2.02 join the Discord Channel