FEATURES: Each NATO Category was adjusted to have similar vehicles and weapon systems across all factions so as to be able to operate independently in battle. Great efforts were spent reviewing historical tank acquisitions and skins for all factions (NATO acquisitions up to 2019).
- Special emphasis was placed on having a Tracked Armored Supply vehicle for ever faction because for better protect passing munitions to the front-line units firing and taking fire.
- This goes the same for Supply Helicopters, key to resupplying the armored vehicles two tree lines back from the front line.
- Strong Anti-Tank and Scout Helicopters. (Rocket Pod Mixed Loadouts added).
- Strong Fixed Wing Air Support (Armored Loiter for Anti-Tank, High Speed Pass Iron, Cluster, Napalm).
- Strong Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing HARM support.
- Strong Tank options for ALL factions now.
- Adjusted unit costs across all Categories to reflect purchase pressure during battle.
- REDFOR units mostly untouched, for now, as they are very powerful in the AI world.
- Weapon Systems are designed to be similar for all factions to allow fast choices in the heat of battle.
- Plenty of tactical options and heavy support to hold and fight with now.
Note: Some of the bit maps for the vehicle may not match mod’s vehicle, I will give an update for that file later. The same might be for some Icons showing supply but is transport.
Special Note: The US faction has a lot of spare vehicles in the Ops Category as that was my work shop. If your Deck only has the HQ Vehicle at the start of a new game, one of the LCU or unit (Any type unit) may not be allow for that faction. Remove the suspect unit from the Deck.