After you're download is finished follow these steps to ensure installation is successful:
In future, it is certain that i will make a video tutorial on how to install this, about .exe automatic installation, well, i'm not so sure.
1. Extract the downloaded file, you will get ''data'' and ''models'' folder
2. Make BACKUP of you're original GTA SA Game, just right click on it, copy and paste it somewhere else
3. Select ''data'' and ''models'' folder, right click on them, cut, find you're installation directory for GTA SA. Installation Directory is where you're game is installed, in my case, for example, it is:
For you, if you haven't changed the settings of installation it will be in:
C:Program Files*/Rockstar/GTA SAn ANdreas or:
C:Program Files*/GTA San ANdreas
*If you are using Windows 7, it will have *x86 for 32bit Systems and x64 for 64 bit systems.
4. Right click in folder where you're game is installed and click on Paste, you will be asked whether you want to REPLACE or Copy but Keep both files, click on REPLACE and be sure to check, Do this for all following Items
5. Mod is installed, start the game.