How to install
- Download my mod
- Download one of the versions here:
Use this link if you want to support the uploader of the dll files via adfly (not me):
Q.gs (Choose Driver.dll/DirectX 9.0)
Which version you have to take depends on your graphics card. Try another version if one doesn't work.
Don't take something higher than 15.11.1. I would recommend to start with 15.5.
List of working versions:
RX 480: 15.7.1
R9 380: 15.11.1
R9 290X: 15.9
R9 280X: 15.9
R9 270X: 15.9
R7 265: 15.10
R7 M265: 15.9
R6 7300: 15.9
If your graphics card isn't enlistened and you found a working version please leave a comment.
- Unzip the archive of your version.
- Delete atium64.dll
- Move atiumdag.dll into your gamedata folder
- Rename your BattlefrontII.exe to OriginalBattlefrontII.exe
- Move my mod into your gamedata folder
- Launch BattlefrontII.exe
- if you get an unidentified error please post your log file
- If it crashes (no unidentified error): Repeat step 2-5 Otherwise: Enjoy
Optional, but useful:
Complete this survey about your .dll version : Goo.gl
Visit this thread: Forums.guru3d.com