Blood 2 was released back in 1998 for older operating systems like Win9X/2000/NT/XP and is likely going to crash for New operating systems, although Most people threaten by this are 64bit users, so ...
This is a very easy trick you can do with your CD-Retail Blood 2 Version to run it on any Windows 64bit, this was tested with Win 7 and is probably going to work also with Windows 8/8.1, Just make sure to install the latest Direct X first
- Create a folder wherever you want your game to be
- Open your "Blood 2" CD
- Select and Copy the folders "game", "data" and "movies" to your New Blood 2 Folder
- Download and extract Blood 2 2.0 Patch inside your New Blood 2 Folder
- Download and extract the Latest Blood 2 Patch inside that New Blood 2 Folder
- From the New "Blood2" folder Open the folder "game" and double click "blood2.exe"
- Set-up the game the way you want
Sorry, not supported on Windows NT.
don't double click the CD, open it on explorer so you can copy it's content.
does this still work for windows 10? and if not could you update it?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Thanks i forgot.