- KeenGraph -> Graphic extracting and importing programme
- Bm123Tli -> Tile resourcer editor for Bio Menace
- LBioText -> Various text patch maker programme
- KeenWave -> Sound and music "editor"
- TED5 -> DOS-based level editor that was used for making levels in Bio Menace
- The Omegamatic (Bio Menace version) -> Windows-based level editor
- BM1PATCH.EXE, BMENACE1.BAT, BMENACE1.PAT -> Example files
- Patches -> Almost all of the text patches + a non-text patch
- Tutorial (in segments)
NOTE: Since Commander Keen 4-6 and Bio Menace use the same game engine, that's why the tools could be rewritten in order to mod Bio Menace. These are the followings:
- Bm123Tli - Ck456Tli
- LBioText - LText
- The Omegamatic (Bio Menace version) - The Omegamatic (Commander Keen version, original)
- BM1PATCH.EXE - CKxPATCH.EXE
Exception: TED5; as it's an official level editor has been written by id Software.