▶ Video Link: Youtube.com
1. Download modded file with the link provided in the video above
2. Go to the MK10 folder where the game is located. For steam users the directory is commonly in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MK10.
3. Go inside the MK10/Asset folder and scroll down to find ui_c_buttonLib.xxx
4. Reccomended: Make a backup of the original ui_c_buttonLib.xxx and put it somewhere safe and you can come back to if things go wrong or you want the Xbox buttons again
5. Replace modded/downloaded ui_c_buttonLib.xxx into the Asset folder
6. And BAM you should successfully have changed from Xbox buttons to Playstation buttons in Mortal Kombat X