Ok, so we start with basic details as for exporting 3D Models from Garry's Mod to 3D Max you required "Noises" for extracting textures from Garry's Mod files and "Wall Warm" for importing models in 3D Max, but before that we start with within Garry's Mod mod extraction of files from packed package, in Garry's Mod all subscribed items added in game by "addons" folder where there format is .gma, so to extract them just drag them to batch file called gmad in bin folder:
- It will extract all files in new folder at same directory with the name of packed files.
- Now run "Noises" and extract textures in you desired format:
- Now open 3d Max and run the script of "wall worm" to install it:
- Now for setup the directories for assets, just select the game configuration file from bin folder by selecting "import preset button", but for that you must have run game at least once to have that file:
- Now every thing sets close the windows restart 3D max and start importing models from Gerry's Mod, as you already extracted those packed files in same addons folders, so it will detect them there, follow pictures for extraction as its easy to show then explain in words:
-Now after converting it in to editable mesh finally apply those extracted textures from "Noises" and apply over them (for applying texture follow Texture Integration Tutorial):