Our recent silence has been due to the fact that we have been working on this whopper of an update! This update is filled to the gills with great stuff, including not 1, not 2, but THREE new maps. Eight Iron – a western themed tight and action packed figure 8 track, Space Race – an eye jolting floating space track, and Touchdown – a football themed goal mode map. Word to your mother.
22.214.171.124 Change Log * Added Eight Iron race map * Added Space Race race map * Added Touchdown goal map * 44 Achievements!!!
* The server browser now reports ping times for servers * Added support to invite friends to the game you are in and added an "Invite Friends" button to the escape menu
* Experimental Steam Cloud support saves your kart setup and key layout between multiple computers
* "Find Game" button added to the escape menu to browser servers while in a server
* Friends only games now supported (your server won't show up on the server list, you must invite your friends into your game)
* Alt tab crash fixed (it appears there is still a problem if you have multiple monitors hooked up, will fix ASAP)
* Fixed problem with wheels rotating erratically when the client was lagging
* Added support for keys above arrow keys and in number pad
* A minimum resolution of 800x600 is now enforced correctly in the settings GUI
* Removed the dialog box asking the user if they wanted to run the game even though their video card doesn't support SM 2.0