Wrongworld Survival Guide, Part One: Combat & Weapons
Personally, I get so much joy from the act of discovery and experimentation, so each of the videos in this series will intentionally try to avoid spoilers as much as possible, but will hopefully give a little insight into some of the options that will be available to you in a couple of months when Wrongworld launches.
If you'd like to have your say on what area of the game Part Two in the series should focus - such as Crafting & Building, Survival & Food, Exploration & Biomes... anything at all - just let me know, either here, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, the website -- take your pick!
In Other News...
While I'm here, I just thought I'd give a brief overview of some of the features that I've been working on over the last week or two:
- Lots of new fist weapons (some featured in the video, some not).
- Finalised all the inventory icons and and updated some other UI elements.
- Added a brand new system for building walls that automatically connects it to the nearest other wall in range (and I then got distracted for a while testing it by constructing some kind of giant Yeti prison).
- New Quick-Equip system for cycling through all available Weapons or specific Tool types.
- Finished another boss. Well, 99% finished... still need to make his lair a little prettier :)
- Started work on a nice middle-mouse shortcut system (which, when combined with a new autorun system, allows as much of the game as possible to be played with just the mouse, if you're that way inclined). And that's what I'm planning to crack on with right now!
Speaking of which, time to get back to work! Until next time...