Brutal Nature has just released version 0.26 and is now up on IndieDB. Download and try it today!
What is Brutal Nature you ask? its a multiplayer sandbox game where anything can be created or destroyed. It is about survival, mining resources, building structures, crafting items and combat.
- Changed spawning to place you somewhere NPCs can't see you.
- Added Vision to NPCs, they now only attack if they see you.
- Reduced network bandwidth used. Object updates are now sent compressed.
- Mining terrain now uses up endurance.
- Added endurance drain when butchering, skinning and chopping down trees.
- Objects now die when leaving world bounds.
- Server now takes 0.5 seconds to shut down and save instead of 20 seconds.
- Reduced stutters in frame rate by pooling more memory allocations.
- Fixed movement bug at low FPS.
- Added Camp fire/Bon fire objects.
- Added Cooking recipes for roast bear meat and bear jerky.
- Unreachable servers will no longer display on server browser.
- Added Grenade launcher, 50 grenades and some food to default spawn inventory.
- Added server start up and shut down script callbacks