Here is a current list of open positions that Goldeneye Source is looking for.
Before you apply please keep in mind that we are a non-profit, community-based modification project. Also besure this is something that you will be commited to because mod's take time, your time. So please be sure you are commited to doing whichever postision(s) you apply to.
Current Open Positions as of April 20th, 2005
- Character Modeler(s)
- Concept\CG artist(s)
- UVW Unwraper(s)
- Character Modeler(s) - Will be working on the original characters from the original Goldeneye N64, we are shooting for a Polygon Count of 7,000 or around there abouts. We want our models to look like the movie characters or in othe words, very realistic. You must be experienced.
- Concept\CG Artist(s) - Will be working on the character concepts from the origianl Goldeneye N64. We are looking for Experienced Artist(s) that can give our modelers good concepts. - CG atist(s) will be working on our 3D background for our promotional shots. We would like do something James Bond related such as a Blackjack table with a martini on it. This will serve as our background for our completed weapon models.
- Programer(s) - Will be working with our current coder(s) on suiting the Source engine to better suit our specifactions. We are currently looking for as many coders as possible. You must be experienced with games and need to know your way around the source engine. You will be required to show progress of your work atleast once a week, to make sure things are getting done, More information on what you would be doing will be given to you when/if you are hired.
- Skinner(s) - Will be working on skinning our weapons, and later on will be working on skinning our character models ( if capable ). Once again you will need to show some previous work.
- UVW Unwraper(s) - Will currently be working on getting all of the weapon and prop models UVW Maped and ready for skinning. Later on, you will be working on character UVW Maps.
Please apply in the forums
Goldeneye Source Development Team