A new step in the adventures of Mr Stooge with brand new graphical user interface, gameplay, AI and LAN support, all for your greatest pleausure ! Also, original sound and music, and, last but not least : bug fixes galore !
The gameplay is still basic, but it already gives a fair idea of the kind of game we want it to be. Once more, we'll be happy to have your feedback, remarks and ideas !
Minimum System Requirements :
- Windows Vista SP2 or later
- Video Card : DirectX 10, Shader Model 4 , 256MB video RAM
Recommanded System Requirements :
- 7 budies to play LAN with
- Experiment a completely new UI, based on vector graphics
- Add many keyboard shortcuts
- Add decal-based feedbacks
- Integrate new sounds designed by Jean-Phi
- Improve 3D localization
- Add music player
- Improve ghost buildings handlings
- Add defensive turrets
- Add watch action to help micro-management
- Make AI opponent record the places of enemy buildings and attack them
- Improve target assignement
- Fix pathfinding bugs
- Add LAN mode
- New scout model
- New textures
- New sounds
- Sometimes clics on selection panel are missed because of refresh (will removed in next release)
- Sometimes, the cursor is changed into a black square (we do not know the cause at this time)
- Leaving fullscreen beacause of external event (agent popup, windows shortcut...), can cause a crash.
- In LAN mode, when a player disconnects, he is not resigned and his units must still be destroyed to finish the match.
- In LAN mode, the first network interface is used arbitrarily. If you have more than one network cards, you can disable one as a workaround.
- Putting more than one player per team is still bogus.