WARNING: This game may be disturbing to some audience as this game contains real disturbing images, sounds, fear nature, jump scares and intense horror that may not be for the Faint of heart. Play this game at your own risk.
Welcome to the Trenches, 1917. A World War 1 first person horror survival game where you, caught behind enemy lines - have to survive and escape the harsh war-torn environment and experience World War l like never before from the eyes of James R. in this surreal nightmare, as you fight for your life and for your sanity. Explore the real chilling story as you navigate the horrors equipped with only your senses, hearing and trench whistle. Find clues to better understand and escape the enemy trenches without being caught to return to your family. Watch the new trailer of Trenches below!
How To Survive:
1. Crouch and stay low, so enemies won't hear you.
2. Hide under bunk beds or narrow spaces and stay safe.
3. Don't run or you will make noise. Run only when necessary.
4. Be careful when walking on wooden surface since it makes loud noise.
5. You can cause a distraction by throwing objects items such as bottles.
6. Mind your stamina, if you get tired then you cannot outrun your enemies.
7. Use your trench whistle if you're lost and follow the sound, but be careful because enemies can hear the whistle too and come running to your location.
8. Be careful of your surroundings. Some things are real, while others are not.
9. If you hear running foosteps, that's not good news - as they may have heard you. Run or hide!
An environment that changes along with your sanity.
Inventory system and a picture of your family, to remind you to come back home.
Interact with items and objects which can be helpful and provide you tips.
Gut-wrecking moments with an enemy that mimics your loved ones voices.
Creepy environment with narrow trenches set in World War 1.
- With threats lurking around each corner you turn.
Trench Whistle to tell you where you need to go next, but enemy can also hear it.
A creepy tale that tells the story of a soldier in the horrors of war.
Throw bottles and objects to distract the enemies and evade them.
Hide in narrow trench passageways to stay hidden from the enemy.
Find items to help you feel safer or guide you in Trenches.