I was finally able to debug the networking code this week and get it commited. After doing so I began to break the whole game again by working on splitting the code into two binaries, sever and client. I did so because having one enormous binary was getting to be an increasing complicated problem.
So far everything is a bit messed up in the code branch on my laptop, however I'm hoping to work out the problems and get some more features finished. Things I'd like to get fixed at the moment are the admin login, and finishing off the editor.
I added a new page to the website that describes more detail on why I started this project as well as what I'm building. Hopefully it will give visitors a quick introduction to the project however if you think it can be improved please post a message on the forums with your ideas.