Post news RSS Weekly dev update #2

This week was bug smashing week. This week I discuss some of the bug fixes I have been doing as well as present the game's new logo.

Posted by on

This week was bug smashing week.

I finally figured out the build issues on arch linux and the new version of ubuntu. The cause was a mistake on my part in the cmake script.

Apart from that I have been getting closer to fixing the issues with the new networking implementation. I finally figured out the problems I was having when transfering strings over the network. Hopefully I should have it all working and commited to launchpad soon.

Some other things that happened this week was that I now have a new logo for the game which I updated in various places. You can thank Qubodup and Tranberry for that. Here it is.

Hardwar Logo

Overall a pretty productive week however still not much banter on the forums which I encourage everyone to use.

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.