So new version testing has started and things are looking
good... and hot. Currently there are no serious problems which could delay releasing.
After some attempts to find a reliable and trusty members, willing to play and help us, we have decided to post here.
So, we are looking for a QA. Yes, a testers... What does it mean? It means you will:
- Get the latest C&C World War 2 version which is found nowhere
- Play with developers in real time, chat with us and become friendlier with us
- You will also be involved in gameplay balancing
- Opportunity to get in team later, if next project starts
What you need to have:
- Some actual gaming skills, we are not pro players, but we are good. We
dont need a noob, we want to play balanced 2v2 or 3v3 games
- We do not have a strict rule to play almost every day / night or every other day, but at least it is necessary to respond in our discord (so that we know that you are with us).
- English or Russian knowledge (may one of)
- Trusty relationship with us, you need to know that we make final decisions about changes
- Discord installed (and add in our discord)
- Radmine installed (and we want to test our VPN in future)
- Basic knowledge how to fix typical "generals issues"
If you are interested and if you have what it takes, please leave some info below:
- How long you have played World War 2
- How old are you
- Your Discord nickname in our server (required)
- What's your timezone (required)
Also, we have recently updated our launcher, and will keep updating it.
We have rewrite it from Delphi to Java -- bad choice, but it's too late /*screaming* and *untranslatable* from russian in the background/. Therefore, we will be very happy if someone knows a person with a working Excelsior JET / JexePack or similar software (and he can help us).
Thank d-ce for the text template :P