Watch Dogs 2 ScriptHook
The ScriptHook allows you to run custom Lua scripts in Watch Dogs 2. It is developed by Nomad Group and was officially approved by Ubisoft. It comes with a Trainer script that allows you to cause havoc in San Francisco.
The ScriptHook comes with a Trainer with the following features:
- Player: God, Ammo, Noclip, Weapons, Wanted, Clothes, Teleport, Camera
- Vehicle: Spawn, Spider Tank, Repair
- Inventory: Give items, drone & toycar management
- Environment: Time, Time Scale, Weather, World Spawner, Media Broadcasts, Clone Entities
- and much more yet to come!
Create custom Lua scripts which integrate into the game's Lua scripting engine. Modders can create their own menus via Lua, register custom console commands, and much more. Make sure to check out Nomad DB.
Virtual File System
Many modders use fat/dat tools to modify the original game files. Using the ScriptHook, a Virtual File System Hook is included. This means, you just have to place the files you wish to override within a folder - and ScriptHook will automatically load them instead of the original files.