Hi everyone, Warsword Conquest followers and lovers, it's been quite a long time since the last news were published, but here we are with a new update!
First big update, the Developement Team formation:
- Del (3D modelling, coding, texturing, assembling work)
- Nameless Warrior (coding, troops and items balancing, implementation of new ideas and features)
- Jargondarot and Captain Melon (scenes making)
- Polloio (official spoke-person and "public relations manager")
Second big update (the one you'll be surely craving most for), the NEW STUFF:
- New models for Chaos and Empire from the GRIM AGE mod;
- Complete new faction: Kislev;
- Updated models for Beastmen;
- Updated various textures
These, indeed, are new features, but could change during the process, as nothing is definitive untill the new release comes to life.
Third update, the WIP section. Here's what the Team is working on at the moment:
- Existing scenes are being updated and new scenes are being made;
- The Beastmen are being worked on as a new faction;
- A new script for Naval Battles is being made;
- General rebalance of troops and items
At the moment there is NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR THE UPDATE.
That's all for this update.
As always, we'd like to thank everyone who helped/is helping the mod, and you, followers and players of the Warsword Conquest community, for your active support and interest: THANKS!
Polloio, Warsword Conquest Team