- Scared of prototype units.
- Limit itself up to the 1991 timeline.
- Tries hard to be realistic, but can never reach it.
- Waste countless hours trying to scale tank armor value.
- Removed half the units for being useless.
- Breaks original campaign, spent years repairing it.
- Embrace the prototypes and try to make every one of them interesting.
- Committed to bringing more units while following the original timeline restriction.
- Realizing this is just a game, only try to increase realism when gameplay is unhindered.
- Spent countless hours charter unexplored areas like AI editing.
- Buffed those useless units instead of throwing them away.
- Compatible with the original campaign while enhancing it with improved AI.