- New faction: Federal Leaguehttps: Facebook.com
- New map: cities, towns and forts with names and historical locations of all factions. It was tried to compensate the map as best as possible so that it does not affect the gameplay and balance, that is why some forts of the time appear as towns and some towns as forts, but the names and locations of the same are real of the time.
- New towns and forts in southern Chile that fortify the Viceroyalty of Peru.
- Habilitation of the Island of Chiloé.
Clarifications about the map:
* I know Paraguay made its independent path, but I don't have the time to add it as a new faction with all that this implies (new tree of troops, uniforms, lords and their wives / daughters; icons, textures, flags, new scenes of towns, cities and forts and a long etc.), that is why its territory belongs to the Federal League. If anyone would like to help me with the uniforms and map scenes I will consider adding it as a separate faction.
* By the time the mod begins (August 1814) the forts and towns in the south of the province of Buenos Aires belong to the Viceroyalty of Peru because they had been taken by the uprising of Carmen de Patagones carried out by Faustino Ansay. Although technically his loyalty was due to Montevideo, which belonged to the Viceroyalty of Río de la Plata, this city had fallen into the hands of the patriots of the United Provinces in June 1814. For this reason, I considered handing over the towns to the royalist faction that remained in foot and do not create a new one to assign only a few forts and towns.
- Reassignment of towns, cities, and forts to factions to match the status of the mod date. (Ex: Talca now belongs to the Viceroyalty of Peru, since from Rancagua, not including, to the south all the territories belonged to him on the date of the mod)
- Improvement of the general campaign map. New rivers, correction of steps to adjust as much as possible to the historical.
- Added navigation system in rivers and oceans. Naval battles.
- Added merchant positions on the campaign map.
- Added a button below the troop (in Party) that allows you to view the troop tree.
- New music: recreate the time in a totally immersive way.
- New sounds of bottles and jugs being broken by the shots. (SP and MP)
- New textures.
- New banners.
- New multiplayers maps.
- Reduced wait time in MP siege.
- Death counter.
- Quests of money chests.
- Fixed frame training scripts. Now you can select more units to create them, yes, the cavalry is included but they only have to separate it and also there will no longer be 32 soldiers at least, now you can have only 24 soldiers from the same unit.
- New factions of "bandits": the Ranqueles and the Abipones (in the territory of the United Prov.)
- New animated icons of the parties on the map. (Parties of the armies, pirates, looters, Ranqueles, commercial carts, Abipones, etc)
- New scenes (maps) of towns, cities and forts.
- Fixed several scenes.
- New consumable items that affect group morale: hot peppers, corn, wine and beer.
- New fellow adventurer: María Remedios del Valle.
- Correction of the lobbyist's menu of undertakings.
- Correction of the main menu, now all the options appear.
- Correction of all trade routes.
- You can trade directly with the caravans.
- More money can be wagered on the Queen of Taverns game and tournaments.
- Cattle now automatically follow you.
- Accommodation of the production of towns and cities.
- You can intervene in any battle without being part of any faction.
- You can read books and scrolls.
- New scenes for the player's endeavors.
- New scene for the player's wedding.
- Fixed the issue that prevented moving the court.
- shorter build time on fiefdom upgrades (it is too long to test, since I must have a fiefdom.
- Prisoners can be released specifically to army commanders. You can release them for money or only if you feel like it (to improve your relationship).
- Add more types of mercenaries in the taverns. Now there will be 2 types of mercenaries in the taverns, but you can only hire a single group.
- Recruit soldiers from the faction that owns the village.
- continue after the battle when you are knocked out. When falling, you will be able to see your soldiers continue fighting and with the default movement keys, plus the numeric keyboard and the mouse, you will be able to operate the camera.
- There will be scenes of Banks in the capital cities for deposits, loans and withdrawals. You can access from the city menu, as well as from the center.
- AI kick, in the scenes of any type of battle (common battle, assault some town, siege, etc), the bots when fighting, will also use the kick.
- port scenes in each port city. Through the menu of the city (Lima, Tacna, La Serena, Concepcion, Valdivia, Montevideo and Buenos Aires) you can access the port directly, either to buy troops, talk to the Captain of corsairs, sell slaves or rent a ship. There will also be port scenes in some Forts, in which you can buy troops by talking to the Captain of the frigate. And rent a boat.
-IMPORTANT: "To improve the balance of the game and strengthen the Federal League, I decided to hand over the city of Montevideo, which by the date of the mod (August 1814) was in the possession of the United Provinces. The city would fall under the control of the League in January 1815 when Alvear ordered its evacuation, motivated by the defeats of the Buenos Aires troops against the artiguistas ".
-The United Provinces will have a new city that will be Santa Fe.
- Cannons can be used in singleplayer, in the following confirmed game modes ... siege (Forts and Cities), naval battle (when you enter a battle with allies and you are a defender, you can use the cannon and assault the lair of pirates
- it will be possible to navigate in a boat on maps with water (only for pleasure),
IMPORTANT: To use single cannons, you must buy the accessories (charger, ammunition and for attacking sieges and training, the horse with the cannon) .
- In attacking siege, you can put the cannon wherever you want, but when placing the ammunition, it will remain in the place you put it at the beginning, that's why I left 3 cannonballs to load from the box and also because you will be the only gunner. But for example if you move the cannon to another position (you must mount the horse and from there approach the cannon and press F until it is mounted on the cart) you will be able to go back on horseback to look for more ammunition.
- For defender siege, there will be up to 3 cannons on the walls of some Forts (you choose your best location), but these cannons can only be turned left <- and right -> to aim, since they are naval type cannons. When he shoots, they will move back a little and you will have to move them forward with the up arrow on the keyboard to return them to their location.
- Also in naval battles you can use a cannon, it will be located on the static ship (defender), but not it will move backwards because important seconds are delayed in a battle that is very fast and intense.
- the ammunition is suitable for all types of guns.
- We will also have Historical Battles to remember some of the most important warlike encounters, it will give you the possibility to participate as a patriot or as a realist, or also if you prefer, not participate in the battle (battles configured for their development by imitating a little the history of that battle)
Join the mod Discord for more information
Atte. Mauromagno Patriota