Version 2 of Save Point comes with those changes:
- Added a new zone that links the beginning maps with the latter maps. Some zones have changed to reflect this change.
- Added "Tamed Rabbear" and "Infected Rabbear" as new enemies.
- Added actions description in combat.
- Added enemies' health bars in combat.
- Added "Enraged" effect, disabling normal actions but increasing the speed and damage of auto actions.
- Added a new scene early in the game and changed a few scenes.
- Enemies encounter rate has been reduced. Exploring should be more enjoyable now!
- Added a small cursor above the player's head to easily find him.
- New encounters have been designed through the whole game.
- Rebalanced the game so that unlocking new skills is faster and combats are shorter. Enemies and playable characters' stats have been changed a lot.
- Fixed a bug where the player could walk on water.
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck after jumping or teleporting.
- Fixed a bug where music would not play after the party died.
To learn more about Save Point, check it out here on indiedb!