Hi everyone !
Here I come with the latest version of Rebellion. And that’s probably going to be the last one. I now want to move forward and work on new projects (and especially find a Level Designer job !) :-)
Version 1.3 :: 17/01/2009
Invasion has Begun
- Diversion assault is more realistic, soldiers will take cover.
- After completing the first objective, a second objective will appear, telling you to clear the outside of the communication center.
- No delay when the office downstairs is cleared, Threepwood will directly recieve the order to open the gate once the last opponent is killed.
- Citizens at the end won't run too much anymore.
Point of No Return
- During the first conflict, when meeting Zero, the player can shoot the soldiers a little before the end of Zero's final talk, right before she says "... then fight !" without the mission to be a failure.
- Correctly aligned some textures.
- Fixed the falling shelf timing so that it always kills at least one soldier.
- Fixed the helicopter damage that was reset after reloading a game.
- Fixed the color of the dynamic light in the sewers wich was becoming purple after reloading a game.
- The door Threepwood blasts should correctly fall on the ground.
- If Zero or Threepwood dies, the reload will come in faster.
- The top of the AR2 weapon won't appear anymore.
- The doors of the lift will make a sound when closing or opening.
- The lift's shadows have been disabled.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback !