Been a while since my last update, was distracted working on my nanoreno project even after nanoreno was over. Since Game Expo is near, I decided to get back to working on Roses since I'm trying to submit my game to their competition (which I have doubts it will qualify from the incomplete state the game is in). but I managed to add a few things in this update.
- Added portrait - Firalda Shocked
- Entire game reformatted for Ren'Py's latest format
- "Changelog" button in main menu replaced with "support on patreon"
- Different "temporary" main menu until I could figure out the new GUI better
- "missing subtitle" bug fixed, but will need realignment in later update
- Centered dialog text
I'm not sure if the new format broke anything if you're trying to update the game (I actually doubt it will update anyway since it's a completelty different project file), but as a safety precaution I would recommend you delete the old game and install the new one in its stead. I will not be held responsible of any bugs or broken saves that will result from the update.
Game available here
Also available on the Google Play Store (older version)