What a cold productive month it's been and yes I have a cold 'n frosty update. Like I said before it looks like I won't make it for December 25th, though I missed the deadline, I believe I still got 1- 2 months to really tie it up. Here's a list of everything I've done this month to aim the Urizen to its frosty updated release...
- I think this is the final title screen, notice the updated logo, color gradient back clouds, and sun glow...
- I updated the Dungeons stages all three of them. They look clean.
- I fixed the "splash" glitch allowing the player the splash in water coming in.
- I've been working on the "Witche's Hut" I'm so close, yeah that potion/powerup making process is complicated.
- I've added some scenery props like "butterfly's".
- I've updated some other 2 stages as well.
- Added some enemies.
- More glitch and bug hunting, fixed some 10 of them.
We'll yeah, looks like February or March will be very frosty. I'm also going to get a thorough QC review, reviewing for ease of use and stuff I might of missed. Thanks until December/January, see ya.