Updated demo now available. release notes:
- Removed issue where in treatment room bad scan points added when player clicks on areas of the screen other than the patient bed
- Added autosave feature. Game is now saved at the start of every level (when the player goes to the email screen). Only 1 save file is available at any time so starting a new game will wipe the save.
- Changed all button inputs to be ‘space’ for consistency (except intro where ‘enter’ is still used)
- diagnosis warnings can now be removed by pressing space
- updated lifestyle advice text to remove ambiguity
- added ‘loading’ text to diagnosis guide, so when player clicks to see patients, loading text appears to feedback to player that loading is occurring
- level 2- when graph scanning first appears, to progress to treatment room players must view the graph example in the diagnosis guide.