New planned release:
We have been working with the team for these past months to add more content and also improve the playability of the campaign in general. Our work continues, but I believe the time is comming for the next release, that is the v0.3.
From this version onwards, we drop the [Forgotten Realms] bit from the mod’s name, and now it will be known simply as Faerun Total War (which also was its original name at inception btw).
OK, but when?
Ofcourse this is the main question, and the answer i can give right now is by the end of May or June. The exact date will be known later, as we approach that time.
I should probably add „if things go according to the plan”. Anyways that is a pretty realistic estimation and in the end we can just skip something we cant finish and release at that time anyway – still not the end of the world and not the last release, lets hope. 😉
So whats new?
There are still many elements to be added later on, and we are aware of what is lacking, but we had to focus on things that are probably the most game breaking.
List of planned and added changes:
- prices rebalancing – mostly by making things more expensive;
- buildings downgrading for most developed settlements;
- income reductions for most settlements
- rebel garrisons – adding many garrisons across the map;
- mercenaries – adding several mercenary units, we had no mercenaries so far;
- campaign UI improvements – replacing vanilla assets;
- 3 more playable factions – Elves of Cormanthyr, Aglarond and Damara;
- new custom music tracks for the campaign.
There will be new previews and updates comming along the way until the release, so if you want to be notified of that follow us on moddb.com. You can also follow our progress on totalwarcenter.net where we have a hosted subforum for our mod.