I'd first like to address my 20 day absence. I'd like to apologize for not really doing much. After I released the 1.1 update for the Kingdom of Skyrim I ran into a couple of compatiblity issues with my medieval 2 files namely with the Imperials and their textures (damn imperials). I worked to fix it over the next few days then became extremely demotivated to keep working. I got lazy and I couldnt come up with new ideas. I took a two week break then decided to start working again. So, sorry again.
I am currently working on the Bretons and the Redguards. The Breton's first retexture is currently out and the Redguards are in the works!