Stacking custom objects was a much requested feature and now we have it! Stack your custom objects just like the poker chips do! Promoted players can now spawn saved objects, and you can also now subscribe to the workshop and have it download without restarting the game! And of course there are a lot of other great improvements as well.
We were also chosen as one of the top 100 games for Indie of the Year at IndieDB, so please vote for us to make the top 10!
If you missed it, our latest tutorial series video is now live. This one is all about the RPG Kit. Check it out!
Custom Stack Objects:
- Choosing type 'Chip' from the custom model importer will allow your custom objects to stack just like the poker chips do.
- Create your own stacking currency or something new altogether.
- Custom colliders will not work with the new stacking type.
- Checkers can now also be stacked to make your Kings even more noticeable.
- Improved the spawn position when removing an object from a stack.
Saved Object Improvements:
- Promoted players can now spawn objects from their saved chest.
- Anyone on a server can now save objects to their chest for future use.
NAT Punchthrough Improvements:
- NAT punchthrough is how the game establishes connection behind peoples' routers without having to port forward.
- You can now toggle between automatic, enable, or disable NAT punchthrough when hosting a server.
- Most people should be fine with automatic, but if you are having trouble hosting try /testconnection in game, port forwarding 11155, and change NAT settings.
- Automatic works by checking and seeing if you have a public address, if you do not then NAT is enabled.