- Now you can hold left/right mouse buttons to fire.
- Re-balanced XP/enemy health/enemy damage.
- Enemies can now have special abilities - traits, that change their attributes and behavior.
- Various AI changes.
- Information system has been added, in future there will be more files.
- Added two new rarity levels to ship parts: Extant - rare, etalon - super rare.
- Mythical parts now have 1 more property.
- Mythical parts are now even rarer.
- Inventory size has been increased to 56 slots!
- Some minor errors with item generator fixed.
- Some item properties re-balanced.
- Results screen has been updated.
- Sound lag fixed.
- New sounds and music added.
- You can now disable particles and floating text.
- Option buttons now have tooltips that explain what they do.
- Confirmation added when pressing ESC to leave.
- You can now name your ship!
- Now ship moves with inertia.
- Shield has been removed.
- Now you can access options from main menu.
- Main menu improved.
- Various features that should help new players to get in game has been implemented.
New enemies added:
- Assault carrier
- Invasion core
- Onslaught leader
Improved technologies and abilities:
- You can now see how much technology points you have.
- You now spend technology points to unlock and even upgrade abilities.
- You can now reset and get back spent technology points.
- Updated ability tooltips to provide more information.
- Inactive elder blades ability has been removed.
- Jam engines ability renamed to immobilize.
- Ability effects has been re-balanced.
New abilities added:
- Reap armour
- Execution system
- Aggravating ray
Part limit has been added to balance ship growth:
- Limit increases with your level, making leveling even more important.
- Since there's no level cap, your ship size is only limited to building field size!
- Limit was implemented, because I can't add shops and other ways to obtain parts without it.
- Ship would quickly become enormous!
- Part limit also gives depth to ship building.
- Previously you would just place obtained parts, now you will have to choose which parts to use.
- Some areas now have unique backgrounds, in future all areas will have them.
- Level up graphical effects added.
- Ability graphical effects added/updated.
- Effect to indicate that you are taking damage added.
New mission type added - encounter!
- Instead of killing many minions, you will have to kill one of three strong unique minions.
- Completing encounter missions will give you improved rewards.
Three new reward types added:
- Experimental or better ship part reward.
- Random reward, it can reward with experience, technology reset or part.
- Technology reset & 2 technology resets reward.
To all who played first version and helped to improve it - huge thanks! Development is still not over, so I hope you guys will continue to help me.
Sorry, that this update has no new story missions! I am planning to do massive changes to game engine and I couldn't implement story without these changes.
Keep following the game, this update is just one of many!