New region missions and achievements added!
This update also includes many graphical and gameplay improvements.
Gauntlet is just like kill mission, except that during gauntlet your alloy container, repairing abilities and parts will not work!
If you will survive gauntlet, you will get an extant part!
During time siege, you will have to defeat all Sector Six enemies from weakest to strongest!
The faster you'll do it, the better reward you will get.
25 achievements for exploring Sector Six, 5 achievements for completing missions, 10 miscellaneous achievements, and 5 secret achievements!
These new achievements will encourage you to try new things.
New combat options
Now you can disable XP gain and enable easy mode!
Easy mode halves enemy damage, armor, XP reward and disables modular difficulty system.
Inventory glitch fixed
You will no longer end up with -5785 inventory slots!
Lethal Weapons and Aberrant Armour nerfed
+200% armor and damage per level were way too much!
Now Lethal Weapons and Aberrant Armour will only increase enemy armor and damage by 100%.
- Improved backgrounds.
- Added weapon warning.
- Improved main menu.
- Improved death animation.
- Improved loot box.
- Improved level up screen.
- Improved modular difficulty system map.
- Improved achievement notifications.
- Game now remembers more notifications.
- Fixed annoying claim screen glitch.
- Added achievement icons.
- Added movement sound.
- Fixed passive ability description graphical glitch.
- Fixed inventory page button graphical glitch.
- Detonated mines are now slightly less effective against enemy segments.
- Fixed mosaic seeking projectile glitch.
- EMP Grenade now deals damage based on node damage, like it is supposed to.
Next update: Part sets, advanced item filtering, high-grade part improvements and new part properties!