- GLA Anthrax Bomb moved to Rank 3 for all factions.
- New Rank 5 ability! 'GLA Skydiving Team'
- 3 Cargo Planes drop a lovely formation of skydiving terrorists onto the location.
- Skydivers do 40% less damage than a normal carpet bomb, but there's 3 planes instead of one.
- GLA Stinger Sites reload in 1 second.
- GLA Tunnel Networks are armed with miniguns.
- Recoilless Riflemen reload faster.
- Tech Repair Bay repairs slower now; from 30 to 15.
- Slightly increased the range of the SEAL weapons.
- Changed the Spy Sat Center to something smaller and more compact.
- Spy Sat Center detects stealth around itself. Radius is the same as Search and Destroy.
- Particle Cannon changed to Experimental Particle Cannon. Beam cannot be controlled once fired, but creates many unstable plasma balls that move around randomly.
- Experimental Particle Cannon deals the most damage of any superweapon, but there's no way to control where the plasma balls end up.
- Plasma Ball damage increased from 5 to 15.
- Patriots now actually require 1 power.
- Infantry release a small frenzy effect on death, giving Frenzy 3 to nearby units for a short time.
- It's a totally original idea not shamelessly inspired by a far better Generals mod by the name of ROTR. <3
- Balloon has slightly less health.
- Terrorists no longer create balloons when destroyed
GLA Vanilla + Salvage:
- Biplanes have two new abilities!
- Demo Trap Drop: Deploy a Demo Trap below the Biplane. Must be aimed manually (used over the target).
- Eject: Manually eject the Terrorist Biplane, destroying the Biplane in the process. He parachutes to safety.
- Biplanes have a Terrorist Pilot at all vet levels, including vet 0.
- New unit: Bomber. Armed with skydiving terrorists. They jump out of the plane onto the target. Very very strong against buildings.
- Mobile Supply Stash is now a Convoy Truck. $2500.
- Still acts as a supply dropoff point. Produces $10 every 3 seconds.
- Comes with 12 infantry loaded inside. 6 Rebels and 6 RPG Troops.
- Is only stealthed when not moving.
- It's very good once you get the infantry training science at Rank 3.
- Radar Truck starts with jammer upgrade.
*****Generals Challenge Changes*****
- Changed the location of the Particle Beams due to the new effect. Hopefully its far enough away.
- This challenge may be really annoying now. Have fun. I am sorry.
- The game should properly end now. Added some scripts to basically make Kassad give up when on low buildings.
- Opened up the northeastern part of the map. There are 3 total paths to this area now.
- Some new guarding units.
- Some new attack waves.
- Demo Traps are now upgraded with one of three stolen technologies.
- Spy Sat Center added in place of an Oil Derrick. Usefulness may vary.
- Separated the north and south bases into their own AI's.
- North AI is more infantry based than the south AI.
- Removed the bridges because I am very anti-bridge.
- A couple new supply piles so there's reason to expand.
- Flak Cannon Bunker to defend somewhat.
- Removed the Tech Repair Bay. Replaced with another Oil Derrick.
- Even more Demo Traps
- Many more (and new) attack waves.
- Fixed the Demo Paradrop.
- This might be a very difficult challenge now, but I only had the save file to test with Alexander, arguably the easiest general.
- His generals power ranks depend on your difficulty, as does how fast the attack waves scale.
Thanks for playing <3