ENB Tutorial & Custom Preset Download
Credit goes to Boris Vorontsov (ENBSeries v0.176), brussell (customized effects) and Midhras
Note: If you use ENB or ReShade then you do not need to use the optional SMAA Injector! Also, do not use both ENB and ReShade at the same time. Test which one works best for you.
ENB is a much more resource intensive tool, compared to ReShade, used to inject post-processing enhancements on top of the game. It is not as consistent graphically speaking because ENB has several limitations (where as ReShade is 100% consistent, ENB is roughly 75%), but it will make the game look like a next generational leap above.
- Download "XpressTuning ENB files" and extract the zip file.
- Add (or copy-paste) the contents of the "XpressTuning ENB files" folder into the "Bin" folder located in the game's root directory (where XR_3DA.exe is)
- Done. Press Shift + Enter in-game.
It will work with the package, as i have tested it extensively with the GOG version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. If it doesn't work, then simply delete the files that you have added or copy-pasted in the "Bin" folder. I suggest having a backup original "Bin" folder to make the uninstallation process easier (delete the "Bin" folder containing ENB, add the original backup).
In case of issues:
- Make sure that you have disabled forced antialiasing and overlays (Fraps, MSI afterburner, Steam etc.)
- Make sure that the render is set to Full Dynamic Lightning. If you see it at "Static Lightning", change it to "Full Dynamic Lightning".
The screenshots in the "images" tab of the main "XpressTuning Remaster Edition" page are accurate representations. Here are a few more screenshots: