The smallest update ever that took the longest. Let's find out why.
Actual updated stuff:
- Decreased the amount of exp required for ranks 6-10 by 5% each
- Changed VehicleSnipeVictim sound to NoSound, so drones don't make that annoying sound when their owner dies
- Greatly improved nuclear missile door opening sounds
- Maus damage reduced per scrap, from 550 650 and 750, down to 400 500 600 respectively
- Maus reloads slightly faster, increased from 9 seconds to 8 seconds.
- New stupid superheavy tank! E100!
- E100 is good for supporting attacks instead of defending
- Comes with AP and beautiful HE rounds (particles courtesy of OFS)
- E100 has a small flak gun mounted on the back to help deal with ground and air threats
- Decreased health of Tank Crews, from 140 to 110
- Fixed an issue where Hand of Nurgle would automatically switch ammo types, even if no other ammo was upgraded
- Terrorists reveal themselves while moving
- Attempted to fix super annoying War Truck bugs, again. I hope it just works this time :(
- Changed Civilian Chemical/Pharmaceutical factory explosions to the cool Anthrax Clouds
Wow, that's not a lot of content. Here's the long awaited Campaign fix, however. Each Campaign has slightly improved scripting and some of the cheese has been fixed. There is one new mission per Campaign as well. Along with this, there are 3 Easter Eggs per (real) mission with hints that will be provided at the end.
- There is a building on the Dock in the minigame that, when entered, allows you to skip the mission
- Improved visuals on Rescue Billy Gates mission
- Improved the overall quality of Securing the Command Bus mission
- Added a mission where you defend America. Haha, current events
- Fixed missing objects in the final mission
- Removed unmanned vehicles from Convention Center mission. The Barracks is now unmanned as well
- Removed cheese from Locate Billy Gates mission. You actually need to play it now
- Added a mission that contains poultry
- Fixed final mission ending cutscene and improved some scripting in Baikonur mission. I didn't even test this. I just updated it and said it will work. Absolute chaos.
- Slightly improved performance on Warring Biker Gang mission
- Improved Conscript spam behavior on the Russo-GLA Alliance
- Added a mission that has more bikes, but of a different type, in a remote location
- Improved some scripting on the final mission
EASTER EGG HINTS
Each mission (minigames excluded) have three things to find. Some of the final missions have a super fourth secret to find. Here are your hints, good luck! Unless you open the maps and cheat, then you're a loser.
Some of these range from garrisoning a structure, to destroying it. Be careful.
American Mission 2:
- Containment Failure
- Oh Dam
American Mission 3:
- Stay Frosty
- Enemy Inside
American Mission 4:
- Just a Conspiracy
- **** you, Baltimore!
American Mission 5:
- Enemy of the State
- Nice ride
GLA Mission 2:
- Peaceful Plop
- Ten Points!
GLA Mission 3:
- Drain the Swamp
- Ayy lmao
GLA Mission 4:
- There are no easter eggs here. It would ruin everything. Gosh.
GLA Mission 5:
- Liquid Gold
- Close Encounter
- Otherworldy Sacrifice
China Mission 2:
- I gotta go...
- Loo with the view
- Surprise Mechanics [requires your Command Tank]
China Mission 3:
- Going Green
- Living Dead
- Gone Fishing
China Mission 4:
- Thrax's Paradise
- Without a Paddle
- GET DOWN FROM THERE
China Mission 5:
- Behind Our Lines
- Biggest Business [This is really hard to do. You need to complete all other secrets, without losing number 3]