- Removed the door locks from all Dozer units. As a result, they can be hijacked again.
- Nuke Platform turret rotates slower.
- Missile Platform turret rotates faster.
All USA Factions:
- Elite infantry unit: The SEAL. Works just like Red Alert 2! Can gun down an endless amount of infantry, but will never kill a Technical. If he gets close, he can destroy any building in a single hit.
- SEAL varies slightly per faction; Armor and Superweapon's have slightly more health.
- The SEAL starts with the chemical suit bonus and is immune to flashbangs.
- Lazer SEAL does slightly more damage to infantry and vehicles.
- Does not gain stealth with veterancy, unlike the Commando Worker.
- New unit: Omega Aurora. Flies higher than a regular plane and drops a large plasma bomb. The plasma bomb has a huge explosion radius. Packs a very long reload time however.
- Be careful using multiple Omega Auroras. They can friendly fire each other with the explosion radius.
- The plasma bomb does a secondary burn damage to finish off GLA Holes and infantry.
- Its a very pretty explosion, but only if you aren't on the receiving end.
- EMP Patriots no longer shut down vehicles with one missile. It may take two or three for larger tanks.
- Dozer detects all stealth items instead of just mines.
- Changed the exhaust on the Alpha Humvee to something a bit cleaner and environmentally friendly.
Chinese Main Battle Tanks:
- Fixed initial weapon and targeting. Still requires micro to select ammo types.
- Fixed the number of infantry created from the barracks. It now creates the proper number instead of too many.
- Nuke Cannons benefit from the Fusion Reactor upgrade. It isn't a lot of extra speed, but it helps.
All GLA Factions:
- Cash Bounty is now 20%, 40% and 60% at their respective levels.
- Battle Balloons. The Battle Bus of the sky. Balloon is more expensive, takes longer to build, but comes with 8 RPG Troopers. It is significantly harder to kill as well.
GLA Salvage + Vanilla:
- Biplanes. Like Battlefield 1.
- Biplanes are light air units, cost $750 and are very slow.
- Biplanes are about as effective as you would think in a war that takes place in 2020 or something.
- They are good air combat units and have a lot of sight range to scout.
- Against ground targets, the pilot of the Biplane throws grenades down at the enemy.
- At vet 3 the Biplane becomes stealth.
**********Generals Challenge Changes**********
- Reissued launch codes to Tao. The nukes now fire properly this time. (There was a small scripting mistake that basically made the waiting time before launching a missile another 6+ minutes.)
- Added a couple extra guarding infantry.
- Increased the amount of units per attack wave slightly.