Hey there. This update is pretty small. I've been busy with work and stuff, but here's some challenge fixes.
- Added the first custom singleplayer mission. It can be found in the Addons section.
- It's a stealth mission for Update 20 and anything afterwards.
- You are the last remaining unit in a failed attack operation.
- Gather the Intel and gtfo.
- Uses scripting to create a true-line-of-sight mechanic for infantry units.
- Played in letterbox mode for extra cinematic feel.
- Reduced Omega Aurora health
- Nerfed Leech tank damage and armor. Critical mass should be harder to reach.
- Various other armor fixes that I didn't write down because I'm bad.
- Basilisk gets an extra chunk of health.
- Fixed some science usage.
- Toned down attack waves slightly.
- Fixed one or two attack scripts.
- Added science uses such as Skydivers.
- Added some Leech tanks to various attack teams.
- Infantry and Vehicle training sciences will be granted eventually.
- Lightened some early attack waves.
- Scud Storm is built slightly later.
- Replaced some Stinger Sites with Anti-tank Redoubts.
- Decreased the number of
GolemObject 279 tanks on the field.
- Reduced Kirov spam by replacing some with Helix's again.
- Included more Main Battle Tanks as a means for fast attacks.
- Increased the number of base defenses required before the AI sends V4 Launchers.
- Fixed science usage.
- Generals abilities should be deployed on a set point in the central part of your base instead of a map corner.
- Added AA Boat triggers for aircraft spam.
- Lightened some attack waves.
- Added additional paths for Burton to take (assuming they work).
- Reduced the amount of aircraft spam slightly.
- Reworked ground attack teams.
- Reduced number of scumbag artillery used.