But wait, it's not January? Thought I'd update a bit early for Christmas. This is technically the January update, just early. Hope your Christmas was great <3
- Added two new starting money options.
- $0 is literally impossible. Jokes.
- Condensed command sets into two separate ones.
- One for Buildings and one for Base Defenses.
- Provides room in the future for even more buildings and base defenses to improve your camping skills.
- Dozer/Worker units should no longer trigger Demo Traps.
- Added a Wall base defense.
- It's big and beautiful.
- But who's gonna pay for it?
- Added a junk car barricade wall.
- Saboteurs can detect from inside transports. Useful for your Command Bus.
- Worker Shoes upgraded to Worker Forklifts.
- No new button picture yet.
- Workers will be given Forklifts to drive around in.
- Perks: More speed, health and armor.
- Sub-faction Worker perks still apply in Forklift mode. (Dr. Thrax's are still immune to poisons and the like.)
- Reworked the 'units create landmines when destroyed' feature.
- Units create the Zero Hour version of cluster-mines, just with far less mines.
- Should allow more effective clearing and less lag from so many models.
- Battlemasters have machine guns now. Might've been in the last update but I didn't write it down :v
- Even more base defenses.
- Added SCUD Position.
- Functions like the Sturmtiger Emplacement but on a slightly smaller scale.
- Requires the appropriate Generals Science.
- SCUD Positions can gain veterancy and are slightly more protected from damage.
- Added Flak Bunkers. Original idea from SkyMix_RMT.
- Heavily armored concrete box with a Quad Cannon on top.
- Uses the flak AA weapon and shreds most aircraft.
- Detects stealth aircraft.
- Cannot attack ground targets.
- Added Heavy Mortars from OFS <3
- Can be camouflaged.
- Less range than SCUD Positions, but more damage.
- Beware of friendly fire.
- Added a new superweapon: Karl Gerat.
- Requires a Palace and Command Center.
- Massive 600mm super mortar. Fires 3 shells anywhere on the map.
- Can destroy nearly any structure in only 3 direct hits. Superweapons included.
- Relatively inaccurate however.
GLA Campaign Changes:
- Karl Gerat should not be buildable in any mission except the final mission.
- It would totally break those campaign missions, sorry about that.
Can you change 0$ into 69$? That would be... nice.
Lol $0 dollar
How do i fund to buy something?(heh)
Karl Gerat hmm i see
Another Particle Missile Rivals
Maybe you could add something on your mod from contra
USA Superweapon : Weather Storm
China Superweapon : Meteor Storm
Where I could download mod? Who can say how to install mod?