Everything is working as intended, I promise.
- Removed Bombardment from Command Trucks. After 8 hours of testing, Bombardment just breaks, I don't know why.
- Replaced Bombardment with a big airstrike call-in ability. Its like the Hornet Strike, but 3 times larger.
- Fixed an issue with the Command Truck structure feature. It can no longer be captured by the scumbag AI.
- Reduced the cost of Heavy Infantry to $1500.
- Heavy Infantry are trained slightly faster.
- Renamed to USA Rave General.
- Added a new superweapon, the Particle Missile.
- Requires a whopping 20 power, but deals the most damage of any superweapon.
- Technically the missile is bugged, but using the magic of ini, it works perfectly :o
- Prerequisites are a Strategy Center, and a Command Truck.
- It takes some time for the missile to reach its target.
- The missile will enter orbit, then separate, and collide with the force of a thousand suns.
USA Super Train General:
- Nerfed the damage of Experimental Particle Cannon spheres by a little bit.
- Replaced Battlemasters in HALO Tank Drop with Tiny Warmasters.
- Yes, tiny warmasters.
- They're smaller than normal and have slightly less health, but pack the same punch as Warmasters.
- Getting your base rekt by autoloading Battlemasters from the sky was annoying.
- Added GLA Command Bus.
- It's a heavily armored bus that can be filled with 10 infantry.
- Can be upgraded with stealth.
- Is only stealth when NOT talking any damage.
- For $500, you can turn the Command Bus into a stationary building, giving it extra armor and protection. Passengers are ejected and unharmed.
- Converting to a structure allows it to be repaired by Workers, much faster than Junk Repair.
- Command Buses can train basic infantry and Workers, as well as deploy a terrorist strike every 90 seconds.
- New unit! Leech tank!
- For only 2 Generals Points, you can build the Leech Tank. Armed with two different guns.
- It's built from the Barracks, it's that small.
- Can clear garrisons and is resistant to Infantry-based anti tank weapons.
- It's very weak against tanks though.
- Decent all-rounder, but fragile in the wrong engagements.
GLA Tank Airforce Units:
- Decreased the health on the Flying Cobra, to match it's ground unit in terms of health.
- Replaced Hornets Nest with Battle Bus Bunker.
- The AI can build it.
- Comes with 3 weapons and can hold 5 extra infantry.
- Benefits from AP Rockets and Fortifications.
- Will Auto-Repair as well thanks to Junk Repair.
- Main Battle Tanks have a unique cameo and button image now. It's from the Fixed Online Rank pictures package.
- Nerfed Demo Challenge a bit. More delay before the Scud Storm is built.
- Some smaller attack waves in the early game.
- Half as many nuclear topols.