1. Take control of robots with Memory's Movement Disfunction
This card can be useful if you want to:
- disengage from an enemy without discarding any of your precious cards
- you're out of stamina but you want to move an enemy next to you so you can melee attack its butt.
Moreover, you can make those Crushers, Puppies or Drones walk into a claymore or a hotzone that will make them suffer damage - just like on our GIF above!
2. Use reaction cards like a boss
Su's Raise Defense or the Quick Reflexes card will not only protect you from enemy attacks but from yourself, too.
Try tactical moves like luring all enemies around you and then throwing a Bunny on yourself to blow them all up. Just make sure you have enough energy first!
3. Be the new sheriff in town with Hunter's Lasso
Though it might seem a bit 'less cool' compared to an Exploding Bunny or a Mollie Cocktail, this card can come in handy to:
- pull an enemy close when out of stamina for a melee attack
- pull an enemy into a Claymore you deployed or a hotzone dealing damage
- use it to debuff reaction cards like the Puppy's block move or Strike Back.
4. Take a sneak peek into an enemy's hand with Delete Program
This powerful little card of Memory can be useful to make Puppies lose their sneaky Cripple cards that can immobilize your heroes or force a Drone out of its healing powers by making it discard a Repair Ally card!
Curious for more? Click HERE for the full list or head on over to Steam to try these tactical moves in the game!