Here is a bit of fresh information about ULauncher 3.0
- Complete bypass of all checks for online games, which allows you to completely modify the game content and play on any server
- The game is completely independent of the registry and user documents, it can even work with flash drives
- Frameless window mode and pseudo-fullscreen
- FPS maximizer
- Full compatibility with BF2HUB
- Offline login and staff creation of any accounts right in the game
- Disconnection from network checks (fewer lags and friezes, will not be thrown out of your account even if the Internet is disconnected)
- Anti block-spot for multiplayer
- New fonts (with Cyrillic support)
- Full custom serverlist
- Native "muter", also filters chat
- New sound engine with realistic spatial positioning
- New HD minimap + ability to change its size and position on the screen
- New icons
- Problems with Windows 10 were solved (but maybe HDUI will not launch on XP because of its problems with large textures)
- New menu
- Ultra wide screen mode support
- UI solutions and animations from BFV (and other games)
- New (this time really HD :)) interfaces of vehicles with additional options of which were not at all
- New game animations
- New models including weapons
- New modern effects and particle system
- New HD textures of the entire gaming world
- Plugin support for third-party shaders to customize the rendering
- New extended dubbing (including russian)
- Native ultra graphics mode
- Bug fixes and man-made files requested by the "workers"
- Ready base for creating a full normal anti-cheat
Most likely I just forgot some of the items ... but they are there :)
I don’t know when to release, it’s not very fast to do.
In general, it turns out very good even for the 2019th thing, rare moments are even better than in the last games of the series.
100% zoom minimap compare
The first picture would seem to be a meme, but this is a harsh reality :)
This is what a full zoom card looks like in the game.
Here the preview of the minimap is not a final, it is still necessary to choose shades for the view with transparency and to refine the details.
The map is accurately recreated in the vector, contains the topology of the terrain and heights.
Fonts and menu
All unnecessary and irrelevant cut out from the menu.
Somehow like this. The main thing is not to score.