- Dark Trooper (as off-Map Support) Phase 1-3
- Imperial Engineers (Consists of 4 Troops)
- Imperial Army Squad (Squad of 9 Troops)
- Imperial Marine Squad (for a Division Tree, replaces Imperial Army Squad)
- Imperial Scout Trooper (2-3 Trooper, come with snipers, can be later equiped with speeder bikes)
- Imperial Shock Trooper (4 Trooper, can be equipped with Rocket launchers, or Mg’s)
- Imperial Stormtrooper (8 Trooper, suitable for many Situations, Imperial Seargent included)
- Imperial Major ( A powerful Unit, able to call for reinforcements and Air Support, also necessary to Land Vehicles for the Fight)
- Imperial Commandos (similar to the Republic Commandos, they consist of 4 Trooper, highly customizable)
- All Terrain Scout Transporter (AT-ST)
- All Terrain Personel Transporter (AT-PT)
- All Terrain Armored Transporter (AT-AT)
- Century Tank
- Imperial Assault Tank
Commando Trees (WiP) with the Effect they have.
- 501st Stormtrooper Legion (aka Infantry tree)
- Comes with stronger Infantry that normal, also all troops have blue marks on them.
- More Air Support, and Drop Pods
- High Moral, because there called Vaders Fist
2. Blizzard Squad (aka Armored Division)
- Stronger Walkers than normal(maybe with AT-AT)
- Commander Veers command stronger Attacks and won’t let the Enemy win( they can push the rebel scum, easier back , like conquering faster).
- Weak Air Support, main support by artillery
3. Yet To be decided(Maybe focused on Landing from Space?)