Well, here's the news. The first level, ac_p1, got overrun with bugs and errors, and alongside that, I had built it wrong when I started making it. My bug reporter, yellowapple, suggests that I restart the map, I have, it's looking better than I thought, but the grave news is that this means that I am further back than I was when I posted that media release news post.
The Progress is slow, but faster than last time. I am using CORRECT units this time, such as 128 and 64, units that fit. Because of this drawback, the media release may come in 5 or 4 weeks, depending on how much the new ac_p1 progresses. I am unsure, and never was what the issue in the original ac_p1 was, but now I am going to make a better map.
This also means the hold back of ac_p2, but as we inch closer and closer to the end of year for my school, the more work can be done. Once I've done my end of year examinations, I can work faster, because I won't have much schoolwork to worry about. But once I get to Hawaii, for the summer, expect a whole lot more to come.
// BlabVoid -- Director, Head Mapper of Aperture Chapters