The U4E team has released their first version of Unreal4Ever for UT2003! Here's the short list of what you can expect in this version:
- The Bubblgun (fun with Bubbles!)
- The Reaper (like the old Death Frisbee)
- Two Real-world pistols (the 9mm Beretta and .357 Python Revolver)
- The new Tomahawk (like a mini-Redeemer, but more player friendly)
- The Railgun (Shoots through walls, Campers BEWARE!)
- The Katana (Some Samurai love)
- And Four kinds of Grenades (Shrapnel, Sticky, Flying, and Gas)
For this first release, the team concentrated on only adding these 11 or so weapons with brand new models, making sure they were heavily tested for this total rewrite of U4E. Planned upcoming features include a new gametype, more weapons, and possibly their first new character class.
If you haven't played U4E before, you're in for a treat. It's one of the most imaginative, fun mods for the Unreal-engine you'll find anywhere, and well worth the download.
view the mod-profile for the homepage link:
Unreal 4 Ever 2003