Treasure Raid Beta v2.4 ReleasedWe've taken Treasure Raid to the next level. Read on to find out more:
is the first 2.9D action platformer set in the times of Medieval Europe. You play as Lief, a young thief who must run, climb, jump, and steal to help save his impoverished village.
Using a unique layer switching gameplay mechanic, you can traverse the landscape, find hidden collectables, and approach combat in different ways. How much you steal, and how much of your village you save, is in your hands!
- Player is informed when they do not have enough treasure
- Wall jump fixes
- Tower Approach:
- Jumping back into an object won't freeze the player
- Sherry Forest: Guard under hay platform can be killed without being frozen
- Flooded Basement: Player can no longer use invulnerability to pass through light puzzle
- The Four Trials: Guard spawn areas now visible
- Alchemist: Traps can now be frozen with ice arrows
- Arrow pickups now play sound effect
- Checkpoints now play a sound
- Fixes to allow different resolutions and aspect ratios