Treasure Raid Beta v2.2 Released
We've taken Treasure Raid to the next level. Read on to find out more:
is the first 2.9D action platformer set in the times of Medieval Europe. You play as Lief, a young thief who must run, climb, jump, and steal to help save his impoverished village.
Using a unique layer switching gameplay mechanic, you can traverse the landscape, find hidden collectables, and approach combat in different ways. How much you steal, and how much of your village you save, is in your hands!
- Cheats stay consistent when entering the Apothecary
- Player can now only purchase up to the maximum count of arrows
- Checkpoints reset when you go back to the town hub
- Platforms in Tower Approach can now be accessed easily
- Vine at end of Flooded Basement now damages Player
- Player can no longer respawn in between layers
- Town Hub music has been normalized
- Climbing animations fixed
- Checkpoints now change colour depending on which is active
- Jumping animations fixed