The featured game for Nov 16 - 19 is here! Get it now!
10% of all sales generated by this deal will go to the featured charity.
DRM & Distribution: Drm-Free, Steam (greenlit already)
Controller Support: Yes
Tower of Guns is a fast paced shooter for the twitch gamer... with a few roguelike-ish-y elements to keep it fresh with each playthrough. Think of it like FTL or Binding of Isaac mixed with Doom 2. The game is being made by a guy named Joe (his brother Mike is doing the music) and is currently in full production.
- SINGLE SITTING FULL EXPERIENCE: For all of those who have too many games (or too little time) this is a game you can pick up and play again and again, without remembering where you were or what you were up to. If you're gonna win, you're gonna do it within an hour or two. That's a big if though... it won't be easy.
- ALWAYS A FRESH EXPERIENCE: Random enemies, random powerups, random bosses, tons of unlockable items and weapons...even random-level compositing! You never know what to expect when you sit down in front of Tower of Guns.
- CRAZY POWERUPS: You've played first person shooters where you can double jump, but have you played any game where you can centuple-jump? You can in Tower of Guns, with the right items.
- GUN-MODIFYING MADNESS: A gun and its qualities aren't tied together in Tower of Guns. Do you like rocket launchers? You'll like them more if you're lucky enough to stumble upon a "shotgun" modifier. A rocket-launching shotgun is very satisfying.
- OLD-SCHOOL TACTICS: For the fans of the faster shooters, it's all back: circle strafing, bunny hopping, rocket jumping. Tower of Guns is all about moving fast!
- OLD-SCHOOL LEVEL DESIGN: Hate invisible blocking walls that keep you from exploring a cool vista? I do. They're outlawed in Tower of Guns. If you can see it, you can get to it...IF you have the right items.
Beat the average and get:
- Tower of Guns original soundtrack
- Tower of Guns wallpaper pack
- "Armpit of Evil" e-book
- The top ten contributors will win original hand-drawn art from the game! You can see it here.