Alright, its been a while since a update so I figured I better let everyone know whats going on with TK before people start thinking its yet another abandoned mod.
Progress has been slow largely down to real life stuff, so I haven't been able to do as much as I would of liked to. I have some time again so I'll be doing as much as I can, I'll also get around to answering all the unanswered PMs I have when I can! :)
Anyway, heres what I've managed to cross off the todo list;
- Fixed "Cannot build GAME Path" errors at the bar
- Edited unique weapons so they are useful again
- Fixed some unique weapons having the wrong sound path specified
- Hopefully fixed Barkeep becoming hostile if the player has a bad reputation
- Fixed NPC reputation behaviour toward the player
- Edited the new zombie types so they have their own unique traits
- Hopefully fixed some engine stalling when F1 grenades explode in small places
Thats it so far, I've resumed pushing forward in the game itself to get saves of each level so I can collect positional data for rain and wet surfaces effects. Oh, and I may release TK a little early as what remains to be done I can patch in.
When I get a chance I'll also upload some custom tools people will need if they want to make their own changes to TKs all.spawn.