Tides of Crimson is a full-conversion fantasy Mod with many gameplay changes. Alterations have been made to create diversity among civilizations and improve AI mechanics.
How to Install:
30 NEW FEATURES in Tides of Crimson (that you won't find in the original!):
How to Play ToC, Part 1 (For Beginners):
Part 2 (For Beginners):
Part 3 (For Beginners):
Part 4 (For Beginners):
- Revamped Fantasy Interface
- 26 Unique races with separate unit lines (more races coming in future releases)
- Overhauled AI for offensive bombardment, more usage of sea units, etc.
- Fixed Submarine Bug and Stealth attack bug (thanks Flintlock!)
- All new buildings/wonders
- Magic Spells
- Elemental system
- New 4 era fantasy-based tech tree
- Governments Replaced by Spheres (i.e. Sphere of Water, Earth, Life, Fire)
- Space Race replaced by collection of items for the Ultima Spell, with new victory movie
- Completely integrated and linked Civilopedia
- 64+ different resources
- Color/icon-coded City build list and Tech Tree for ease of use
- Colored/modified unit action buttons for "most used" actions
- much much more!